We can do it
As one of Hungary’s leading bank groups, we wish to contribute as actively as possible to the sustainable development of our social, economic and natural environment. For this reason, we are striving to take account of the needs and interests of our social, economic and natural environment in our decisions.
Based on the four-year growth strategy set for the CIB Group in 2022, the banking group has set itself the goal of becoming the primary bank of its customers. The main component in this approach is to simplify bank processes, improve customer satisfaction, and digitalisation, which has an important role in sales and the service model.
In 2022, CIB Group, together with its Parent Company the Intesa Sanpaolo Banking Group, defined the fundamental strategic directions and objectives for the period to 2025. In line with this, as a universal financial service provider for all customer segments, it aims at long-term and sustainably profitable operation. The Group’s strategic commitment for digitalisation covering the full spectrum of back and front-end operation leads to the optimisation of sales channels and thus to increased business volumes.
The pillars of the strategy are as follows:
- Extending digitalisation to all segments, exploiting existing digital solutions and developing new end-to-end digital services
- Achieving dynamic growth in lending and ramping up services generating fee revenue, with an emphasis on ESG initiatives
- Increasing the motivation and engagement of our employees by simplifying processes and optimising the “new way of working”.
- Strengthening our credit engine to support our growth, while maintaining loan quality.
- Modernising and stabilising our IT architecture in order to improve customer experience and optimise IT operating costs.
We aim to achieve our objectives by considering and implementing sustainable development and responsible operations. We operate on the basis of seven core values that support sustainability (see our Vision and Values sub-page for more details), and are supported by our high level of corporate governance and decision-making processes.