At CIB Bank, we work on products and services that make life and finances easier for our more than 420,000 customers. The support of our parent company Intesa Sanpaolo and our experience of four decades help us contribute to the implementation of our customers' plans.
Banking made easy: #withCIB
Within the framework of the digital transition, we offer a number of innovative solutions that make it easier for our customers to manage their daily finances. The award-wining CIB Bank Mobile Application was expanded in 2018 with new features, including the management of insurances, investments, deposits, or SEPA transfers. With the #withPAY service, which is a pioneering solution on the Hungarian market, our customers can use their phone's contact list to initiate transfers between each other, without knowing the recipient's bank account number. Since autumn 2018, customers that have yet no relationship with the bank, no longer need to queue in a bank branch: they can open a bank account or apply for a personal loan on CIB Bank's website with the help of the camera and microphone of their mobile phone or laptop.
You can find out more about the history of these 40 years here.
CIB Bank Zrt.
- H-1027 Budapest, Medve utca 4-14.
- H-1537 Pf. 394.
- SWIFT: CIBHHUHB
- Court of registration: Company Court of the Metropolitan Court of Budapest
- Company registration number: Cg. 01-10-041004
- Stock-exchange membership: Budapest Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Operating licence number: 957/1997/F, III/41. 044-10/2002.
- CIB Group Group tax number: 17781028-5-44
- Community tax number: HU17781028