The Treasury department performs a wide range of money and capital market transactions, and offers investment and supplementary investment services.
CIB is one of the market leading banks for spot and forward FX transactions, and is considered to be one of the most important players in the derivatives market.
CIB’s Treasury offers several money market and derivative products to mitigate exchange and interest rate risk, and our treasury experts offer both advisory and custom-tailored products.
Our bank is a member of the Budapest Stock Exchange and of the Primary Dealer System, which was established for the primary trading of government securities; it is an active participant in the investment market, and offers effective investment and management services for institutions and companies under preferential terms, with flexibility and with the assistance of professionals of an outstanding calibre.
The activities related to securities transactions include account management, capital market advisory services, prompt and forward share trading, foreign securities trading, and the trading of government securities, bonds and CIB investment fund units.
CIB Treasury services
- FX trading and interest rate transactions
- FX trading with margin deposit
- Conversion transactions at customised rates with cash collateral
- CIB Indexed Deposit
- CIB Bonds
- CIB Investment Fund units
- Government securities
- Foreign securities
- Equity and futures trading
- Capital markets consulting
- Account management
- Deferred financial performance
- Technical day-trade deals
For further information
- please contact our Treasury Department on (36-1) 212-1390
- fax: (36-1) 212-5809.