CIB Business Online
Simplify your banking with CIB Bank!
Only a browser required for use
Clear and simple interface
Broad and continuously expanding functionality
Take care of all your banking needs easily!
Learn more about the main features!
CIB Business Online for the convenience of our corporate customers
By creating this new online banking solution we offer our corporate partners even more flexibility and convenience when they do their banking electronically. We constantly add newly developed features to its functionality.
The new service permits you to submit a wide range of orders 24/7 and provides access to real time information as well as a number of additional queries.
Depending on your preferences, you can choose from two different types of authentication device that guarantee safe banking:
- ViCA (Virtual Chipcard Application) - an innovative personal authenticating application and password generator for Android/iOS smartdevices. If the User chooses to use ViCA-based identification, the single-use password generated by ViCA for login, and similarly the single-use password generated by ViCA for operations that require a signature, is in every case sent to the Bank by the appropriate automatic operation of the relevant ViCA function; there is no need for the User to perform any actions in connection with this, and the User shall receive no information in respect thereof.
- CIB Hard Token - is a PIN code protected password generator that generates a single use numeric code that is valid for a limited time, to be used for login and the approval of operations that require a signature.
How to request CIB Business Online?
To request CIB Business Online, contact your relationship manager or account manager, and our colleagues will help you to complete the relevant contractual documentation.
Our Bank will also gradually let customers migrate to CIB Business Online via the CIB Internet Bank if they are permitted to do so based on their current access settings and the products they use.
- If you already use the CIB Internet Bank service and the ’CIBBO Request’ menu item is active in your CIB Internet Bank, you can request electronically to be transferred to CIB Business Online via the CIB Internet Bank in a few easy steps. Steps to take to be transferred
- If the ’CIBBO Request’ menu item is inactive in your CIB Internet Bank, you cannot request to be transferred to CIB Business Online via the CIB Internet Bank, in which case please contact your relationship manager or account manager.
CIB Business Online is compatible with the most frequently used operating systems:
- MS Windows WinXP/SP3, WinVista, Win2003, Win7, Win8, Win10 operating system
- Linux operating system
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or more recent version
- Telephones and tablets running on an Android operating system (4.0 or more recent version)
- iPhone, iPad (iOS 8.0.1 or higher)
- Windows Mobile telephones (8.0 or higher)
Available via the most frequently used browsers:
- Google Chrome 49 or higher
- MS Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- Firefox 31.3.0 or higher
- Opera 9 or higher
- Safari 5.1.9 or higher
- Internet connection
- Hardware: a device on which the operating system and browser run (personal computer, tablet, smartphone)
- To view the electronic bank statement in PDF format and to check its authenticity you need Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or a more recent version.
For additional details and useful information, take a look at the CIB Business Online User Manual and the available informational material!
- The SSL technology provided by browsers is responsible for ensuring the security of the data connection between your computer and CIB Bank’s server.
- After three unsuccessful logins or the unsuccessful approval of operations that require a signature, the system will limit access to the CIB Business Online system for security reasons.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access, the system automatically logs you out after a certain period of inactivity and displays the login screen where, to log in again, you must enter the user ID and the password generated by the password generator.