Easy and secure payment with Apple Pay
PAY EASILY AND SAFELY WITH APPLE PAY!
Apple Pay is an easy, safe and quick payment solution, which allows deposit cardholders to pay with their bankcard on iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac devices without actually using the physical card.
After launching the service, CIB Bank’s customers can use CIB Visa Business or CIB Visa Compact Business Bankcard in the Apple Pay payment solution.
Add a bank card
It only takes a few easy steps to add your CIB Visa Business or CIB Visa Compact Business Bankcard to the Apple Wallet and you are set to use the Apple Pay payment option.
- Open the Wallet application on your iPhone supporting the solution and touch the plus key!
- Use the camera of your device to scan the card information or enter the card data manually!
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen!
USE APPLE PAY IN SHOPS AND FOR ONLINE PAYMENT!
With Apple Pay you can pay quickly and safely in shops where you have already been able to use your contactless bankcard for payment earlier. Look for the sticker indicating support.
THE SAFETY PROVIDED BY APPLE PAY
- Using Apple Pay increases the safety of payment in online or in-app shopping since you don’t need to set up a separate account or bother with filling in long forms.
- When you make a payment, the full bankcard number is not stored by either the given device or Apple’s servers and it’s not shared with traders either.
- Apple Pay does not store transaction data that could be traced back to the customer.
PAYMENT WITH FACE ID
With iPhone X, iPad Pro and more recent devices, for payment with Apple Pay, double press the button on the side of the device, look at the screen, then hold the device close to the terminal.
PAYMENT WITH TOUCH ID
With devices with Touch ID, for payment with Apple Pay, hold the device close to the terminal while holding your finger on the fingerprint reader.
THE CONDITIONS NECESSARY FOR USING APPLE PAY
- Supported devices:
- iPhones with Touch ID or Face ID function with the exception of iPhone 5S
- iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad and iPad mini models with Touch ID and Face ID function
- Apple Watch Series 1 and 2 or more recent models
- MAC devices with Touch ID function
- CIB Visa Business or CIB Visa Compact Business Bankcard issued by CIB Bank that has not been digitised earlier on any iOS NFC payment compatible mobile device for NFC payment.